Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wealth Academy Expo 2010 Organized by Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group
What: Wealth Academy Expo 2010
Date: 22nd and 23rd May 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 9am to 8pm
Venue: Singapore EXPO Hall 3
Prices: $199 (VIP Class), $69 (Gold Class - Sold Out), $29 (General Class)
Organized by Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group
Click on the above link to place your orders.
Contact No: 6881 8881
$29 for a 2 full-day expo,there's more to gain than lose. This is definitely worth checking out. (Unfortunately I will be overseas over that weekend.)
Speakers at the event are all Asians and stated as self-made millionaires.
Here is the list of the speakers and what they will be speaking about:
Executive Chairman, AKLTG
Peak Performance Expert
- Does value investing work in the Singapore market?
Conrad Alvin Lim
Professional Online Trader
- Find out how to position your portfolio for the next 10 years.
Yeo Keong Hee, CFA
- Profit from the Revaluation of the Chinese Yuan.
Jason Wee, CFA
Former Head of Research, CLSA
- How to invest in under-valued, high growth China stocks.
CEO of HSR Property Group
- Singapore property market outlook, How much higher can it go?
Self-Made Millionaire at age 26
Founder, MRO Consultancy
- Planning to be Financially Free.
Top Fengshui Consultant and Trainer
- Maximizing your luck and avoiding misfortunes in the year of Tiger
Top Internet Marketing Specialist
- How to create a six-figure income online.. Even without experience!
- Harvesting profits from crude oil palm futures.
Looks like the speakers are from diverse backgrounds which makes it even more worthwhile to attend. From investing to financial planning and even Fengshui! The quick snapshot about the different areas of expertise from the speakers should be very informative.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is further than my expectations. Nice work guys!!!ReplyDelete
Yola home page