Here's a look at some of the jobs:
- You can if you are a pearl diver in the pearl-harvesting town of Broome, Australia.
- The catch? It's very dangerous!
- Work 100 feet below ocean's surface to gather shells and oysters from the sea floor being dragged by long lines that feed you air.
- A High-End Sommelier in Hong Kong can earn up to $123,000 per annum
- Create wine lists for the restaurants and recommend the perfect wine to complement customers' meals and palates.
- Enjoying the cooking underwater helps in being a Submarine Chef who can earn up to $227,500 a year in Australia's armed forces due to the difficulty in luring chefs underwater.
- That's equivalent to the pay of a navy rear admiral!
- Be a Celebrity Tutor in Hong Kong
- Earn up to $1.5million (are you serious??!!) if you can convince parents of your worth and win the students' affections
- (I just know I should have continued giving tuition from uni...)
- A Bricklayer in Australia is very much in demand across the country and can earn up to $60,000 per annum for their skills.
As seen on Forbes.com Asia's Weirdest High-Paying Jobs