Even though I have been blogging for a few years, I found the tips and guides beneficial.
Of course, like all “Dummies” guides, you can skip this book if you are tech-savvy and you are
well-versed in Blogging, Monetization, IT and SEO (Sales Engine Optimization).
|Google Blogger for Dummies|
Minimal idea of monetization and SEO tips.
(I have not even heard of the term SEO before I read this!)
The book gives you a list of links and websites you can check out for each topic.
Obviously, what I paid most attention to was the Monetization section, which to me basically means
“How to Make Money from Blogging” section. (I love to write and getting paid for it will make me love it more!)
Here’s a quick look at Monetization and if you find it useful, you’ll probably find the other sections useful as well.
There are a few ways you can monetize.
1. Online Ads> Check out Google Ads and Kontera for more information
2. Sell ad space on your blog
3. Paid Reviews> Check out Pay Per Post and Review Me
You may want to pick up the book if you would like some recommended sites and information on the following:
- Free Pictures that you can use
- Free Blog Templates as compared to the limited few given by the official Google blogger
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Sales Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips
- Analyzing your Blog Statistics – for example, Visitors and Page Views
- Checking your Page Ranks and Links
Email me at mywealthmodel(@)gmail. com if you would like some of the sites recommended by Google Blogger for Dummies for specific topics.
My Rating? 3.5 out of 5 (Read it!)
If you like this entry, you may also be interested in Complete Idiot's Guide to starting a home-based Business
I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.ReplyDelete